Annelie McCrorie Welch, LCSW, BCB
Experienced counseling and behavioral health services are available in our office. Annelie McCrorie Welch, LCSW, BCB is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and board certified Biofeedback Therapist. She has been providing counseling, biofeedback, assessment, and other diagnostic and therapeutic interventions to children since 1983.
Annelie McCrorie Welch is certified by the Florida Department of Children and Families to provide the Children’s Functional Rating Scale and Comprehensive Behavioral Health Assessments.
Annelie’s specialties include:
- Individual, family and group counseling using primarily a cognitive-behavioral approach
- Behavioral assessment, modification and parenting skills
- Stress management/coping skills and reduction of stress-related symptoms of diseases and disorders
- Relaxation therapies (including guided imagery, progressive muscle relaxation, abdominal breathing skills, self-hypnosis, etc)
- Infant mental health (assessment, attachment, bonding, communication, and interaction skills)
- Desensitization of fear responses and post-trauma symptoms
- Effective communication and relational skills
- Grief counseling
- Brief psychotherapy
- Cognitive restructuring and thought management
- Time management
- Safe posturing and stretching exercises
- Healing from repressed or recurrent traumatic memories
- Confidence building to increase self-esteem
- HeartMath (a self-regulation biofeedback program using heart rate feedback with therapeutic guidance)
Please contact us today to learn how Annelie Welch, LCSW may help your child or to book an appointment.
Contact our office for more information